blog - xiiaojun - site - links - mi


7/8 gathering nightszz ♥
Monday, August 8, 2011


yesterday mit wit selim, wei n gavrie..
hehe
had a small gathering wit them..
they r my skulmatezz from primary skul :))

seriously~
had some regret dat i didnt studied hard in SPM..
most of my frens of primary skul..
they all studying form 6..
if i studied hard in SPM..
mayb i can stay kuantan 2 continue my form 6 too =(

in d other hand..
if i didnt left kuantan..
den i wont went 2 INTI study my diploma..
n i wont mit my babiess..
hehe
so i said..
dats all is "yuan fen"..
hehe
janice tan..
"yuan fen, yuan fen, yuan fen" =D


after mit wit them..
went 2 ate mc.donald wit ivan..
den on9 at there until 3am++..
hehe
i love d environment there..
comfy ♥♥


juz now 10pm++..
went 2 yc wit my boubuizz dd -- xianxian..
long time didnt mit wit him dy
miss him =]


came back 2 kuantan almost 1 week..
n i almost went out every night..
huh~
luckily my dearest mummy didnt complain anything..
hehe

im a good gal..
i juz went out a while 4 yc wit my frens only..
sure my mummy wont complain on mi larx..
hehe
n i never over 1am went home in dis week leh..
except yesterday night  xP
but my mummy oso said ntg..
cuz ivan fetch mi geh :D


en~
trust mi..
i will seldom go out on 2nd n 3rd week =D



:: xiiaojun ♥



MyEm0.Com my time





MyEm0.Com i love myself