blog - xiiaojun - site - links - mi


i love eu ♥
Wednesday, December 7, 2011


went 2 fahrenheit, pavilion,
& sg,wang shopping last monday
wit babejan ^_^

bought 3 clothes, 1 pair of shoes,
& 1 bag

spent 300++ bucks dat day @.@
WTH~
spent money is owayzz easier den earn money @.@

i havent buy finish yet
my mum & sis juz sponsor mi 600busks dis year
LOL
i dun think it is enuf 4 mi :((

huh~
nid 2 save money from now !!
still wanna buy few clothes & shoes 4 myself =D
n d money 4 perming & colouring my hair
huh..
all nid money !!  =(


for someone
v dun hav any relation since eu blocked mi in facebook
anyway..
9s 2 mit eu =]


final is coming soon !!
start on next monday
but no motivation 4 mi 2 study
huh~
damn it !!  >.<

someone come 2 help mi swtitch ON my study mood pls ?? x((



i love d fact dat i wouldnt ever giv up on eu ♥

i love d way i cant imagine a day without eu in my life ♥

i love d way v sometimes stay up all nite n juz talk ♥

i love how when i dream of my life of my partner,
d only person dat i can c is eu ♥

i love d way eu make mi laugh ♥

i love ur thoughtfulness ♥

i love d way v glance at each other across d room n know wad each other is thinking ♥

i love how i would do anything in dis world 2 make eu hapi ♥

i love ur sensuality ♥

i love how eu r my soul mate ♥

i love d way eu protect mi ♥

i love d softness of ur lips against mine ♥

i love ur intelligence ♥

i love how everytime i look at eu,
eu take my breath away ♥

i love d way eu make mi feel like anything is possible as long as im wit eu ♥

i love d way eu make mi feel like royalty ♥

i love d way eu look when eu r sleeping ♥

i love d way eu treat mi ♥

i love ur confidence ♥

i love ur body ♥

i love how i m n feel when im wit eu ♥

i love how i love eu ♥

i love eu juz d way eu r ♥

i love eu 4 eu ♥



- end -
:: xiiaojun ♥



MyEm0.Com my time





MyEm0.Com i love myself