blog - xiiaojun - site - links - mi


070112 ♥
Sunday, January 8, 2012

result released !
i never expect dat i'll got dat kind of bullshit result
damn myself !
i juz can say dat im sory 2 my family
x(

planned 2 withdraw my study
n my parents approved ..

but after few hours
they pull back it
for some reasons ..

no choice
i got 2 continue it
anyway ~
next sem , i'll try my best 

buddiezz ~
thx 4 urs supported
i love eeuuu ♥♥♥


-----------------------------


went 2 clubbing yesterday
yeap ~
voodoo again !  :))

my fren geh fren's b'day ♥

actually not my business
but dun noe y he asked mi go
hehe
anyway ~
hapi b'day 2 eu , boonteng =)

came back 3 weeks
n i went 2 clubbing for 5 times !!
huh ~
no more clubbing 2 mi after dis ♥


-------------------------------------------


today ~
went 2 watched movie wit laopox cing , babe bear
vincent & weifeng =]]

- d darkest hour -

     

hmm ~
got abit disappointed 2 it
not really interesting
n i dun like it's drop scene 

after movie
mi & laopox qing went 2 fetched laopox may
went 2 ate dessert
den went 2 yc
fulled seii mi @.@

but i like d moment when v stick 2gether
v chat alot , laugh alot
crazy alot , 38 alot
i love 2 of eu muchiieee 

after dat
went 2 "yao che ho" wit babe bear
vincent & weifeng
damn lame
xD


goin back 2 nilai 2moro
had a awesome sem break for myself 


cant wait for mit my babiess soon =]


n my dear , my boubui =]


promising myself
i'll study hard !
focus more & more on study !
no more fun for mi !

oh yeah !
gambateh annie woo !!



for mr.A
pls dun expect dat i'll keep our relationship like b4
i hope dat v can b best fren but eu r gav up
yar im petty
so i wont accept eu again since eu blocked mi :)




for mr.N
i love ur steady
dis is call wad is "fren"
thx 4 ur k , thx 4 everything
im touched & i love eu =P 




for mr.P
i'll will got eu soon
wait 4 mi pls =))






- end -
:: annie  



MyEm0.Com my time





MyEm0.Com i love myself