blog - xiiaojun - site - links - mi


reopened skul ♥
Wednesday, September 7, 2011


yesterday reopened skul..
i juz attended d class of 2pm..
n skipped d class of 10am..
hehe =P

n dis morning..
babejan, babemummy n i slept over time..
hehe
so v missed our 8am class again =P
wakaka

actually i havent switch on my study mood yet..
so~
hav some1 wanna help mi switch on it?! xD
hehe

haiz~
i still in holiday mood now..
how?!  :P

cant b like dat dy !!
telling myself..
muz attend all d class !! ♥

hehe
juz now 10.30pm++ went to yc wit baobao,
teeley, ah tay & yvonne..

went home a while..
12am went 2 yc again wit babejan,
edwin & lawrence..
4 of us chat quite long time..
3am++ juz went home..
hehe =)

now was 4.56am..
my class 2moro is 10am..
hope dat i can wake up larx..
hehe ♥

good 9 =]



- end -
: xiiaojun



MyEm0.Com my time





MyEm0.Com i love myself